Friday, April 24, 2009

"Dr. Heidegger's Experiment."

I prepared the water for my fellow friends. I told them to think about because I didn't want them to regret it. I asked them another time if they were sure. They told me that they were sure that they were going to drink it. I handed them there glasses of that special water that made you look younger than you are. As I saw them drink the water I was amazed because they seemed so eager to drink the water.. I immediately noticed the change of their faces. The faces turned from ugly, wrinkled faces to happy, bright faces. Which was a huge difference for me!!!

They asked me for more water. I told them to be patient because I wasn't as fast as they wanted to me to be. I also told them that the water was there so whenever they wanted more water they can drink whatever they want.

When they drank the water I saw that their eyes grew larger and their hair was not gray no more it seemed another color which made them look younger.

Colonel Killigrew went to Widow Wycherley and he was all flirty with her because you know like before all my guy friends were all over her because since they thought she was beautiful. But now they think she is more beautiful than ever because the water did work.

Widow Wycherley ran up to the mirror to check herself out and see if the water did really made her look younger like I promised her. She meet her gaze in the mirror and saw that ugly old woman again but in real life she was young but since a mirror can't lie it showed the mean old truth. She asked me for another glass of water and I told her that I would serve her another glass of water.

I noticed every detail of them while they were getting younger each second. They looked so young now, the youngness were in their veins, they even got dizzy from the loss of all the years. They were so happy that they even cried out "WE are young!!!!! WE are young!!!!!"

All of the three gentlemen were touching Miss Wycherley. Widow Wycherley didn't stop them because I'm guessing she liked it. All of the sudden the flower fell of the floor and the water spread around everywhere. the flower was dying because there wasn't any special water to protect it. All of sudden something happened to my friends. They became old again because whatever happened to the flower it will happen to them. They didn't learn any lesson because it was too soon. So they told me that they were headed to the Fountain of Youth in Florida....


No comments:

Post a Comment